You will take a critical role in our product’s data pipeline and prepare the data infrastructure to be analyzed by our excellent Data Scientists. You will build complex data structures and make sure it is easily accessible & works smoothly in order to optimize the performance of Actiview’s data ecosystem.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management system
- Work closely with Actiview’s technical leads & team to understand the overall client requirements, technical requirements and constraints.
- Ensure system meets business requirements and industry practices
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Implement high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concept
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Create custom software components (e.g. specialized UDFs) and analytics applications
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to assemble systems together
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- 2+ years Software Development experience in Python
- Experience with at least one RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
- Experience with scalable data management systems
- BSc. degree in a relevant field
Send your CV to join our team: