- Be a part in the entire algorithmic life-cycle in the company: data analytics, prototyping of new ideas, implementing algorithms in a production environment and then monitoring and maintaining them.
- Turn algorithm prototypes into shippable products that will have a significant and immediate impact on the company’s revenue
- Work on a daily basis with some of the hottest trends in today’s job market: machine/deep learning, big data analytic.
- knowledge and creativity to analyze diverse data and develop algorithms to solve complex problems
- Building from raw data and Analyzing complex data sets in virgin territories
- MSc+ in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in Machine Learning techniques.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (e.g. k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.)
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner.
- Proven experience coding with Python.
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Development.
- Experience working with common open source frameworks (Weka,TensorFlow , Caffe ,Keras etc.) an advantage.
Send your CV to join our team: