Privacy Notice For Candidates and Employees
Who We Are and What We Do:
We are Actiview, and we have developed Assense. Assense is a scientific assessment platform, based on artificial intelligence, comprising of software that provides data-driven insights about candidates or employees, a virtual reality headset and a remote control or tablet. The Assense product collects and analyzes data through sensors during virtual reality tests performed by the employee or candidate or through the use of the tablet. Its purpose is to assist employers in recruiting talent that best match the employer’s needs.
What is This Document?
This is a Privacy Notice (“Notice” or “Privacy Notice“) that is designed to inform you as to how we process and look after Personal Information we receive about you as part of the provision of our services (“Services“) to your employer or potential employer (“Employer“). “Personal Information” means details and information, which identify a natural person, or could be used to identify a natural person.
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, Actiview is considered a processor of Personal Information that it collects on behalf of your Employer and your Employer is considered the controller of such Personal Information.
What Personal Information We Collect About You:
For providing the Services to your Employer, we may collect the following types of Personal Information on you:
- Identity Information such as your name, profile picture and your place of residence.
- Contact Information such as your email address and telephone number.
- Additional Inquiry Information such as information that you may provide to us, including your answers to tests, questions asked by you in the interviews and any other data that you choose to share with us.
- Professional Information such as company name, your job position, employment and education history and resume.
- Assessment Information, i.e., data on your interaction with our virtual environment and platform (e.g., your position and orientation, your clicks, movement of the cursor and choices and your test results).
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data, which may be based on extracts of your Personal Information, for any purpose. Such information does not reveal your identity and therefore is not considered Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate your Assessment Information to improve our systems and Services.
- Direct interactions. You may provide to us your Identity Information, Contact Information, Professional Information and Additional Inquiry Information during your interaction with us as part of your recruiting process and by entering your information to our platform or software.
- Automated technologies and interactions. As you interact with our platform or software, we may automatically collect Assessment Information on actions and behavioral patterns using our technology.
- Your Employer. We may receive Personal Information about you from your Employer.
- Publicly available sources. We may collect Identity Information, Contact Information and Professional Information from publicly available sources, such as social media.
For What Purposes Will We Use Your Personal Information?
We will only use your Personal Information in connection with the provision of Services to your Employer, which would generally include the following:
- Assisting your Employer in recruiting talent that best match your Employer’s needs and generating reports to your Employer regarding your traits and skills and as otherwise instructed or authorized by your Employer as a tool for the recruitment process;
- Monitoring and analyzing use of the Services, and studying and analyzing the functionality of the Services;
- Storing information relating to the Services for your Employer;
- Technical administration and troubleshooting of the Services and providing support and maintenance with respect to the Services;
- Gaining a better understanding of your Employer’s needs, personalizing your Employer’s hiring scenarios and tests and adapting the Services to your Employer’s needs;
- Improving and developing the Services;
- Managing our relationship with you, as part of the provision of Services.
Your Employer is responsible for securing a legal basis for any processing of your Personal Information that we perform on your Employer’s behalf.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
Other than your Employer, we may also share your Personal Information with third party service providers that provide to us services in connection with the purposes listed above, as may be required for the provision of Services, such as cloud vendors, subcontractors providing us processing services, etc. and to other third parties to the extent required by applicable law.
We require such third parties to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to treat it as required by applicable law and/or in accordance with binding contractual obligations of confidentiality. We permit our third-party service providers to process your Personal Information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. For instance, we permit our resellers to process your Personal Information for the purpose of providing maintenance and support to your Employer.
May Your Personal Information Be Transferred Outside of Your Country of Residence?
Yes. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries that do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
When we transfer Personal Information from the EEA to another country outside the EEA, we will ensure that it is protected and transferred in a manner consistent with legal requirements, such as entering with the recipient into standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Information from accidental or unlawful loss, use, alteration or disclosure. In addition, we take steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect is limited to what is reasonably necessary in connection with the purposes set out in this Notice.
We also limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a need to know. We require them to only process your Personal Information on our instructions and as allowed by applicable law.
Although we make efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that the Services will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Will Decisions With Respect to Me Be Based On Automated Means?
The Services use mostly technological means via algorithms without any human involvement, but humans do perform quality assurance from time to time. In addition to the report generated by us, your Employer is usually required to have human involvement in decisions relating to your employment. For more information, please contact your Employer.
For How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
How Can You Exercise Your Rights With Respect to Your Personal Information?
Under certain circumstances, in certain jurisdictions, you have rights under applicable data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information, for example, the right to request to review your Personal Information. For further information of the rights you may have, or if you wish to exercise such rights, please contact your Employer.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions on how we handle your Personal Information or on this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Active-You Threed Ltd.
Postal address: Ha’melacha 4, Lod, Israel 7152008
How Will Changes to This Privacy Notice Be Published?
This Privacy Notice may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the processing of Personal Information, or changes in applicable law. We will provide notice of substantial changes to this Privacy Notice on our website at: https://www.actiview.io. Such substantial changes will take effect fourteen (14) days after such notice was posted on our website. All other changes to this Privacy Notice are effective immediately upon publication of the updated Privacy Notice on the Website.
Copyright © 2020, Active-You Threed Ltd. (“Actiview”). All rights reserved.
Last Updated: October 29, 2020